100% Money Back Guarantee.
Terms & Conditions.
Migration Unity is proud to say that we have a 99.9% success rate across all visa applications. We have a highly experienced team and offer a 100% money-back guarantee on our visa services.
The terms and conditions are openly transparent and set out below:
Money Back Guarantee
Our money-back guarantee is for selected subclasses only. These subclasses are limited to Subclasses 100, 186, 189, 190, 191, 300, 309, 400, 407, 408, 482, 485, 491, 494, 801 & 820.
Only the visa application fee is included. For example, sponsorship and nomination applications, expression of interest, state/territory nominations, skills assessments, etc are not refundable.
Money-back guarantee commencement date 28 April 2020 – any applications lodged before this date are not subject to the money-back guarantee.
Fees will only be refunded when Migration Unity is at fault. Fees will not be refunded if a refusal is issued due to any of the following:
- An applicant and/or any other party breaches or has previously breached visa conditions.
- An applicant and/or any other party fails a Character or Health test.
- An applicant and/or any other party has previously been refused, cancelled or overstayed a visa.
- An applicant and/or any other party fails to disclose information which causes the application to be unsuccessful.
- An applicant and/or any other party provides us with documentation or information which is false or misleading or which cannot be independently verified.
- An applicant and/or any other party fails to follow the advice and instructions of Migration Unity.
- An applicant and/or any other party is unlawful at the time of application or has any adverse information against them.
- An applicant and/or any other party withdraws the application.
- An application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged.
- An application fails due to delays caused by skills assessing authorities or state or territory governments or other migration bodies in processing applications.
- An application is not selected from the SkillSelect application pool within 24 months of lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- A visa application is refused due to a nomination application being refused.
- An applicant for a Partner visa holds a bridging visa at the time of application.
- An applicant and/or any other party contacts the DHA or imports an application to their ImmiAccount without our consent.
- A State or Territory government withdraws a nomination prior to visa grant
- An applicant marries, separates or divorces during the processing of an application
The fees that will be returned are Migration Unity’s professional fees only.
100% of the professional fees will be returned to the nominated Australian bank account. If the account is not Australian, you will be required to pay any transfer fee, bank fees and exchange rate fees.
Refunds will be issued within 14 business days from the issue of a refusal.